Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.335 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,370,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,374,462 Franc (元27,188) in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)