Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.888 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,700,715 Franc (元19,133) in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)