Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.097 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,220,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,042,444 Franc (元24,879) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (40 minutes ago)