Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.637 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,309,404 Franc (元14,608) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)