Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.380 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,120,226 Franc (元24,833) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (32 minutes ago)