Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.209 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,237,545 Franc (元26,259) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (35 minutes ago)