Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.112 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,940,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,101,047 Franc (元24,686) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)