Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.650 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,240,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,761,275 Franc (元21,310) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (40 minutes ago)