Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 339.155 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,525,304 Franc (7,446KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)