Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.493 XOF / NGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,551,897 Franc (1,708,806 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $508 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)