Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.546 XOF / NGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,607,859 Franc (1,687,298 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)