Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.516 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,190,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,295,083 Franc (1,513,902 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)