Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.917 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,825,347 Franc (952,123 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 3 hours ago)