Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 683.193 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,210,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,945,783 Franc (€4,312) in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)