Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.346 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,010,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,646,023 Franc (€4,038) in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)