Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.226 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,970,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,410,282 Franc (€5,245) in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)