Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.429 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,835,060 Franc (€4,319) in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)