Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 557 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.516 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,420,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,863,452 Franc (Mex$ 63,135) in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)