Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 449 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.505 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,130,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,706,810 Franc (Mex$ 55,951) in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)