Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23816 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,860,921 Franc (7,813,772 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)