Cost of living comparison between Zanzibar, Tanzania and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27648 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,192,844 Franc (4,314,348 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)