Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01410 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,210,374 Franc (﷼ 85,860,423) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)