Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.105 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,150,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,654,401 Franc (785,770 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)