Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.172 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,882,492 Franc (866,659 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)