Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,634 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.574 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,260,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,460,049 Franc (27,161 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)