Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.480 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,650,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,638,071 Franc (29,815 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)