Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.975 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,180,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,298,853 Franc (25,837 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$102 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 3 hours ago)