Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 152.365 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,120,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,810,400 Franc (11,882 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,338 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)