Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.524 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,088,070 Franc (₩3,986,390) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)