Cost of living comparison between Yosu, South Korea and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.525 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,176,059 Franc (₩6,044,536) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)