Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48718 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,553,197 Franc (₩9,345,954) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,570,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (about 1 hour ago)