Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.546 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,235,782 Franc (₩5,925,177) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (about 1 hour ago)