Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.695 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 996,067 Franc (руб 93,133) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)