Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.755 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,243,049 Franc (руб 115,581) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)