Cost of living comparison between Yono, Japan and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.427 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,853,351 Franc (¥341,475) in Yono.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)