Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.482 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,823,281 Franc (¥332,601) in Yono.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)