Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.026 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 10% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,660,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,303,220 Franc (¥657,215) in Yono.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)