Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.940 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,263,110 Franc (¥863,020) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,640,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)