Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.421 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,528,553 Franc (¥466,398) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (37 minutes ago)