Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.959 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,927,494 Franc (¥792,070) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (32 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)