Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.309 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,503,284 Franc (¥471,509) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (31 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)