Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.474 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,066,999 Franc (¥560,236) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)