Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.835 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,041,605 Franc (¥835,916) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,370,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $5,590 (about 1 hour ago)