Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.513 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,980,077 Franc (¥359,162) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)