Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.957 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,973,029 Franc (¥801,498) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,220,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)