Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.285 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,927,316 Franc (¥553,942) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €18 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (38 minutes ago)