Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.849 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,010,327 Franc (¥827,085) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)