Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.973 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,847,134 Franc (¥773,558) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,130,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)