Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.937 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,046,300 Franc (¥819,530) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,490,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (7 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (24 minutes ago)