Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04410 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,383,857 Franc (Rp 31,381,704) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (26 minutes ago)