Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 208 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04275 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,481,548 Franc (Rp 34,659,949) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (37 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)