Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04141 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,356,494 Franc (Rp 32,758,002) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)