Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04077 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,650,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,459,515 Franc (Rp 35,799,170) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)