Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.977 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,070,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,633,960 Franc (元19,005) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)