Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.938 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,764,998 Franc (元21,281) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)