Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 548 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.255 XOF / AMD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,187,373 Franc (945,777Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)