Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 624 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.118 XOF / AMD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,519,544 Franc (1,358,951Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)