Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.606 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 780,719 Franc (руб 73,611) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)