Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.607 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,760,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,783,813 Franc (руб 185,683) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)