Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.584 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,508,626 Franc (元16,655) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)