Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.385 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,007,675 Franc (元24,077) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (31 minutes ago)