Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.791 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,114,999 Franc (元24,091) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)