Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45943 XOF / MMK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,962,859 Franc (4,272,385 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (34 minutes ago)