Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42746 XOF / MMK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,903,271 Franc (4,452,476 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (1 minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Riga costs €182 (about 1 hour ago)