Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45375 XOF / MMK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,275,756 Franc (5,015,447 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (26 minutes ago)