Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 154.769 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,610,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,853,119 Franc (﷼ 18,435) in Yanbu` al Bahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)