Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 165.747 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,605,858 Franc (﷼ 9,689) in Yanbu` al Bahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (39 minutes ago)