Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 163.546 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,917,314 Franc (﷼ 11,723) in Yanbu` al Bahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (about 1 hour ago)