Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.982 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,679,770 Franc (5,000 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨6,000 (about 1 hour ago)