Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.977 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,918,833 Franc (元22,318) in Xuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (about 1 hour ago)