Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.570 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,240,154 Franc (元13,693) in Xuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)