Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.820 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,181,678 Franc (元25,721) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)