Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.643 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,436,928 Franc (元16,210) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)