Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.376 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,137,831 Franc (元12,875) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)