Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.478 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,930,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,804,767 Franc (元32,433) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)