Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.145 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,914,989 Franc (元22,758) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $18,455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)