Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.343 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,194,246 Franc (元26,016) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)