Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.605 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,980,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,596,903 Franc (Mex$ 55,826) in Xalapa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (37 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (40 minutes ago)