Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.257 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,370,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,357,279 Franc (元27,977) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 12,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.00 Lari (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Windhoek costs 16,703 N$ (about 1 hour ago)