Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 646.522 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 9% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,423,383 Franc (€2,202) in Würzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)