Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.209 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,870,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,580,677 Franc (元30,286) in Wuhu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)