Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.269 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,158,075 Franc (元13,581) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 180 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (39 minutes ago)