Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.021 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,450,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,729,466 Franc (元20,832) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (39 minutes ago)