Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 665 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 154.596 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 859,412 Franc (5,559 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)