Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 560 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 151.674 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,920,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,137,598 Franc (14,093 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)