Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 678 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.378 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,060,797 Franc (6,827 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)