Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 781 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 152.504 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,088,492 Franc (7,137 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (41 minutes ago)