Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 432.259 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,112,227 Franc (AU$9,513) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Darmstadt costs €1.35 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 2 hours ago)