Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 433 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 435.578 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,131,880 Franc (AU$9,486) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,570,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (37 minutes ago)