Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 452.654 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 26% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,948,906 Franc (AU$6,515) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (42 minutes ago)