Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 162.582 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,990,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,197,087 Franc (13,514 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €45 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (37 minutes ago)