Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 433.713 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,860,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,547,537 Franc (C$8,179) in Winnipeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)