Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,078 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 407.379 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 9% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,640,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,320,148 Franc (C$8,150) in Winnipeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)