Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,123 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 453.752 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,662,597 Franc (C$8,072) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,640,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)