Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 822 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 439.392 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 4% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,020,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,886,189 Franc (C$6,569) in Winnipeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,321 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Okayama costs ¥50,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €4,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$158 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)