Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 619 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 468.948 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,596,450 Franc (C$3,404) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)