Cost of living in Windsor, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 417.811 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windsor (Canada) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,961,092 Franc (C$7,087) in Windsor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)