Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.385 XOF / NAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,680,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,515,842 Franc (55,433 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (41 minutes ago)