Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 401 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.003 XOF / NAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,958,211 Franc (43,513 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)