Cost of living comparison between Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 340.833 XOF / ANG
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,242,567 Franc (ƒ 6,580) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 121,980 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)