Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 326.780 XOF / ANG
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 29% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,526,007 Franc (ƒ 13,850) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,510,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (36 minutes ago)