Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 349.305 XOF / ANG
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 37% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,200,294 Franc (ƒ 9,162) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)