Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 297.285 XOF / ANG
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,265,223 Franc (ƒ 14,347) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,870,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)