Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 313.171 XOF / ANG
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 18% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,521,717 Franc (ƒ 14,438) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,820,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)