Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 298.095 XOF / ANG
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 20% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,585,819 Franc (ƒ 12,029) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $398 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)