Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 656.122 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,187,291 Franc (€6,382) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)