Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 384.458 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,739,390 Franc (NZ$9,726) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)