Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 389.252 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,624,588 Franc (NZ$9,312) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,580,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)