Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.035 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,045,472 Franc (元24,054) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)