Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.745 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 20% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,670,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,926,995 Franc (€4,464) in Wels.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (44 minutes ago)