Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.588 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,906,621 Franc (€2,899) in Wels.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)