Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 627 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 446.617 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 39% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,257,278 Franc (NZ$7,293) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)