Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 713 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 427.901 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 29% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,023,949 Franc (NZ$7,067) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)