Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 845 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 389.252 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 18% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,731,907 Franc (NZ$12,156) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)