Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 691 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 438.185 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 37% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,668,454 Franc (NZ$6,090) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (27 minutes ago)