Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.061 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,970,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,941,532 Franc (R 46,160) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)