Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.297 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,356,889 Franc (R 28,689) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (32 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)