Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.602 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,198,045 Franc (R 49,281) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (30 minutes ago)