Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 45.056 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,716,550 Franc (R 60,293) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)